As well as treating problems of the feet and lower limbs, our podiatrists can provide you with professional advice on a number of areas including:
- Diabetes management education
- General foot care and food hygiene advice
- Children’s feet. What is normal? What is abnormal?
- Footwear education including education for athletes, children and the elderly in regards to choosing the right shoe.
- Biomechanical Assessment.
- Education for people with occupations requiring long periods of standing on hard surfaces.
Do Athletes Suffer More From Nail Fungus?
Keeping your feet and toenails clean and healthy
Let's Get Social
CLICK HERE to contact any of our Podiatry Clinics, or complete the following. We will respond just as quickly as possible